1. Don’t panic – remember, this to shall pass
2. Don’t buy into the gloom and doom
3. Don’t let your pride poison your prosperity. He told the story about having an MBA … a Mob and Bucket Attitude – willing to do the hard work to have success…this is not personal and it is not permanent…get over it…if its legal and moral, it’s honorable work
4. Don’t stop thinking about the power and possibilities of tomorrow…keep one eye on the problem and one on your dreams
5. Be proactive…don’t wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it.
6. Be creative
7. Be prayful — actually number one. He saved it ’til last because he doesn’t want us to just pray and do nothing else.
I don’t know about you, but there are times in my life where these principles can make a pretty big difference. I especially like to remember #4. It’s easy to get stuck on what is making you feel stuck today, and remembering this principle helps me avoid getting stuck in that rut.
What do you think about when you’re feeling stuck?